bLuE into...

3.20.2009

AMERICAN IDOL TOP 11: Songs From The Grand Ole Opry
Country songs this week on Idol, I didnt get the chance to watch it just updating you on this one. I like Kris Allen take on "To Make You Feel My Love" which sounds very much like a Rascal Flatts song. And its interesting to hear a male take on Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take The Wheel" as Danny Gokey sang it this week. And with the whole Slumdog Millionaire, Anoop is good! hahaha. Alexis Grace VOTED OFF!

Tracklisting:
Ring of Fire - Adam Lambert 3:03
Jolene - Alexis Grace 3:46
Blame It On Your Heart - Allison Iraheta 3:09
Always On My Mind - Anoop Desai 4:16
Jesus Take the Wheel - Danny Gokey 3:41
To Make You Feel My Love - Kris Allen 3:44
Independence Day - Lil Rounds 3:24
So Small - Matt Giraud 3:50
Walkin' After Midnight - Megan Joy 2:42
Ain't Goin' Down (Til the Sun Comes Up) - Michael Sarver 2:58
Wild Angels - Scott MacIntyre 3:13

No comments: