bLuE into...

3.18.2009

KELLY CLARSON - ALL I EVER WANTED
(DELUXE VERSION)

ARTIST: KELLY CLARKSON ALBUM: ALL I EVER WANTED RATING ***** RELEASED: 2009
*My Ipod crashed and failed me hahaha so bought a new one and I'm still recovering my songs. Now, if "My December" was darkest "All I Ever Wanted" is dark. This is Kelly's third studio album. "All I Ever Wanted" will make you forget "My December" and all the singles there was. "My Life..." is as close to "Since Youve Been Gone" and so are all the tracks form the album Ireally like the spin off on the song "All I Ever Wanted" which samples one of my fave songs from Spoon titled "Turn Your Camera On", I also reco the pop tune "Ready", "I Want You" the slow "If No One Listen" is also good. Support this album Kell is back in POP!



KELLY CLARKSON - MY DECEMBER
ARTIST: KELLY CLARKSON
ALBUM: MY DECEMBER
RATING: ***1/2
RELEASED: 2007

*My December is the third studio album by American pop rock singer Kelly Clarkson. The album was released on June 22, 2007 in many European Union member states, such as Germany, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands, on June 23, 2007 in Australia, on June 25, 2007 in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Poland, and on June 26, 2007 in North America. Clarkson confirmed the name of the album in her journal on her fanclub website on February 27, 2007. Since its release, My December has shipped one million copies in the U.S and has been certified Platinum. It has also been certified Platinum in many other countries outside the U.S., such as the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. The album was voted as the fifth best album of 2007 by the readers of the Billboard Magazine. It ranked at #46 on IFDI's Top 50 Albums of 2007.[4] It also ranked at #53 on the Australian Year End Chart.



KERI HILSON - IN A PERFECT WORLD
ARTIST: KERI HILSON
ALBUM: IN THE PERFECT WORLD
RATING: ***
RELEASED: MARCH 2009
*Just like Nicole Scherzinger, Keri Hilson was looking for #1 hit before releasing her full length album but NO #1 came so after delaying months after months, its here! Keri's debut album. It is not worth waiting for me hahaha. The album includes production by Timbaland, Polow Da Don, Danja, The Runawayz, King Logan & Cory Bold with others yet to be confirmed. Writing contributions have been provided by from Jim Beanz, Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo and The Clutch. The album also contains guest appearances from Akon, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Keyshia Cole, Trina, Kanye West, and Ne-Yo.

No comments: